- writing answers and getting your answers checked regularly is really important for getting a respectable score.
- It improves your writing skills, presentation and time management.
- Remember that you get marks on the basis of what you write and not one the basis of your knowledge.
- Enough related knowledge, but failure in way of presenting, it can not let you score really well.
- Sooner you start, more answers you write, increased are the chances of scoring high.
Duration 40 Days
Fee Details : Rs. 30000/- (Including Test Series)
Commencement Soon after CS Preliminary examination.
- Preparation of 250 question in 30 days.
- With proper model answers that can be presented as such by the student.
- Minimum 5 questions from each unit of syllabus.
- Special focus on comparative and questions interlinking units.
- Questions put up by the students will also be entertained apart from scheduled ones.
Who Should join this course Students who have completed their course of optional subject.
- Live online Classes are available.
- Questions from both the centres would be entertained.
Philosophy Optional Classroom Programme
Philosophy Optional Test Series Programme