Enrichment of writing sill for Philosophy (Optional) Programme for UPSC-CSE 2019, Under the guidance of Dr. Ambuj Srivastava.
- Philosophy Optional Classroom Programme (Regular / Weekend)
Course Fee: Rs. 52,000/-
- Philosophy Optional TOP Programme 300+ Marks (Online / Offline)
Programme Fee: Rs. 30,000/-
- Philosophy Optional Test Series Programme (Online / Offline)
Test Series Fee: Rs. 14,000/-
- Philosophy Optional Postal Study Material (Paper-I & Paper-II)
Study Material Fee: Rs. 9,000/- (Including Postal Charges)
How to Take Admission
The students who want to take admission in different courses of VVR-IAS Exam Preparation. They can use the following given payment modes for admission.
- Direct Cash Payment at VVR Office
- Through Demand Draft (DD) in favour of VVR Education Services (India) payable at New Delhi.
- Direct cash deposit in our Punjab National Bank A/c No. 4988002100001746
and Online transfer with Our IFSC:PUNB0498800.
The balance must be submitted at least three days before the commencement of classes. You can also deposit full fee through DD (or) Cash and Other modes.
The seats are limited therefore the candidates are request to take admission as soon as possible and reserve their seat in advance within the stipulated time so that they should not have to face any problem in admission. Once the seats will be filled, no admission will be entertained.
- NEFT/Net Banking/IMPS/DD/Cheque/Cash
- Google Pay (TEZ)
- BHIM UPI
Note: Once payment will done for the confirmation of the payment, please send a scan copy of payment receipt through What’sApp 9999329111, Call – 011-45596505 or E-mail: email@example.com
Admission Process & Instructions
Step – 1: Download Admission Form
Step – 2: Take a Print of your admission form and fill it as instructed.
Step – 3: Scan your Complete Admission Form (both sides) and upload it during the online application submission.
Step – 4: Scan and upload payment receipt/proof during the online application submission.
VVR Education Services
- Head Office: 25/8, 1st Floor, Opposite Easyday, Old Rajinder Nagar Market Delhi-110060.
- Branch Office: 105-106, Top floor, Mukherjee Tower, Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi-110009
- Regional Office: H.No. 1-10-237,2nd floor, Room No. 202 R.K’S-Kacham’s Blue Sapphire Ashok Nagar Hyderabad-20. Contact Details: 9652661152, 9652351152
- Your application must reach the office at least three days before the date of commencement of Classes and Test Series for the Course which you are applying.
- Receipt of your application form will be intimated to you by Email (or) on telephone and an application number will be sent for further reference.
For further queries call us: 9999329111, 011-45596505 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org