Philosophy (Optional) Test Series Programme (ONLINE / OFFLINE) for UPSC CSE – 2019
Enrichment of writing Skill for Philosophy (Optional) Under the guidance of
Dr. Ambuj Srivastava.
- Evaluate yourself before UPSC evaluates you.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses.
- Improve your concept and context.
- Manage your time in the best way.
- Above all excel your performance.
Duration 2.5 Months
Fee Details: Rs. 12,500/-
Commencement: Soon after CS Prelims examination and CS Mains examination.
Structure Sectional Test : On different sections and units.
Comprehensive Test : Paper wise.
Mock Test : Imitation of UPSC examination : Writing and submission of both the papers according to UPSC Schedule.
Paper-I 09:30AM – 12:30 PM
Paper-II 02:00PM – 05:00PM
All the tests will exactly be on UPSC format which consists 2 sections and 8 questions.
330+ questions to be taken, in total.
Model Answers Apart from personal remarks, handwritten sample model answers will be given in defined word limit, which can be presented as such by the aspirant in the exam.
Video Video discussions are available.
- Live online discussions are available.
- Questions from both the centres would be entertained.
Fee Structure & Payment Mode
They can use the following given payment modes for admission.
- Direct Cash Payment at VVR Office
- Through Demand Draft (DD) in favour of VVR Education Services payable at New Delhi.
- Direct cash deposit in our YES Bank A/c No. 060363300000388
and Online transfer with Our IFSC:YESB0000603.
The balance must be submitted at least three days before the commencement of classes. You can also deposit full fee through DD (or) Cash and Other modes.
The seats are limited therefore the candidates are request to take admission as soon as possible and reserve their seat in advance within the stipulated time so that they should not have to face any problem in admission. Once the seats will be filled, no admission will be entertained.
Once payment will done for the confirmation of the payment, please send a scan copy of payment receipt through
What’sApp 9999329111, Call – 011-45596505 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org