Western Test Series – 2013 Questions
Western Philosophy Test Series: Paper-I
Part-I (Write your Answer in 100 Words)
Question 1: Write Shortnotes on Following in about 100 words each.
- Every Determination is negation.
- Defference between perception and knowledge.
- Realism of Universals and reaction against it.
- Pure form of Aristotle.
- Whole Western Philosophy is footnote on Plato’s Philosophy.
- What is the importance of vertical line in Plato’s Philosophy?
- Describe the differences of Locke. Hume and Kant regarding agnosticism.
- In which context similarity between the Philosophical through of Descartes and Husserl.